Rick's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Maybe thats whats missing, you keep trying to find out "where I am going"! I didn't…"

Rick replied May 10, 2010 to Buffalo, N.Y. has 22 new firefighters ready for duty, manpower and Overtime still major issues

15 May 10, 2010
Reply by Rick

""From my brief time visiting the city I saw the condition of some of the front line…"

Rick replied May 10, 2010 to Buffalo, N.Y. has 22 new firefighters ready for duty, manpower and Overtime still major issues

15 May 10, 2010
Reply by Rick

"So, to hire or not to hire - that is the question. You also as you mentioned have t…"

Rick replied May 9, 2010 to Buffalo, N.Y. has 22 new firefighters ready for duty, manpower and Overtime still major issues

15 May 10, 2010
Reply by Rick

"So are you saying they should just keep the Department under staffed? Thats what is…"

Rick replied May 9, 2010 to Buffalo, N.Y. has 22 new firefighters ready for duty, manpower and Overtime still major issues

15 May 10, 2010
Reply by Rick

"Isn't that sort of the catch 22 - If the City is being drained by OT - how do they h…"

15 May 10, 2010
Reply by Rick

"It just doesn't seem right, one day a guy is a FF, LT,Capt,BC,DC all one Union - the…"

Rick replied May 5, 2010 to Union and Management. Where's the line?

4 May 5, 2010
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"This is why I have problems with "Fire House Politics" - PAC fund is an issue. All t…"

Rick replied May 4, 2010 to HFD Blocking Union's Access to Fire Houses?

2 May 4, 2010
Reply by Oldman

"knitcap - BFD I agree with your pledge. One line that maybe should have been reword…"

Rick replied Feb 8, 2009 to FireFighter Pledge. Take a stand and sign!

1150 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Kaleigh Estabrooks

"Thanks for the help - the key word in the above is "Administers" that implys contrac…"

Rick replied Nov 21, 2008 to Buffalo Firefighters reject contract

8 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Rick

"If there is such a "Law" please tell me where I can find it. That would truly help -…"

Rick replied Nov 20, 2008 to Buffalo Firefighters reject contract

8 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Rick

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service