Alexander Korsunsky's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"any further questions or comments please send a message to me if it is an attack on…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Mar 10, 2011 to Line between damaging homes and saving homes?

17 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Alexander Korsunsky

"P.S. Every action done by a firefighter I have seen was fully understandable and if…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Mar 10, 2011 to Line between damaging homes and saving homes?

17 Mar 10, 2011

"I totally agree people are not fully aware of some of the acts of the fire service a…"

17 Mar 10, 2011

"I agree that some things are definitely needed to be truthful and straight to the po…"

17 Mar 10, 2011

"common sense comes a long way so how do you tell a man who puts his life on the line…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Mar 9, 2011 to Line between damaging homes and saving homes?

17 Mar 10, 2011

"i am missing how the social stand point of the job has to be focused on the 16 year…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Mar 9, 2011 to Your view on young EMTs

79 May 15, 2011
Reply by Bradley Hough

"amen i hate the new EMT's driving our ambulances i can't even punch an IV bag when t…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Mar 6, 2011 to Your view on young EMTs

79 May 15, 2011
Reply by Bradley Hough

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm melted choco yummy :P"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Mar 6, 2011 to Interior Fire Attack tips and advice

11 Mar 6, 2011

"Sorry to reply to this, but i have a question you said "As long as someone is knowle…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Mar 6, 2011 to Your view on young EMTs

79 May 15, 2011
Reply by Bradley Hough

"alright thank you for letting me know i hope safe times for you both and less chance…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Mar 6, 2011 to How to give the best help?

3 Mar 6, 2011

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service