Alexander Korsunsky's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"To simply protect and serve for the people. I have no lineage towards firefighting a…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Apr 24, 2011 to Jr's & Explorers: Why do you want to become a firefighter?

75 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Ryan MacDonald

"I have been bashed on by many of my mistakes and have been utterly dismantled by the…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Apr 11, 2011 to Perfect Firefighters

73 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Pararescue

"thank you i appreciate the info always glad to hear it I really need to work on writ…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Apr 7, 2011 to Breathing Difficulty?

5 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Alexander Korsunsky

"sorry that was my bad Breathing rate: Pretty slow but that was because the pt. was t…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Apr 7, 2011 to Breathing Difficulty?

5 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Alexander Korsunsky

"It seems that both parties are under means to where they can escape from the excuse…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Apr 5, 2011 to Defense Lawyers Argue Standpipe Not A Critical Factor in Deadly NYC Fire

3 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Jack/dt

"I am glad this post came up and hope it teaches some people how to use their words a…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Apr 5, 2011 to anyone had any interesting calls latley?

64 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Tyler Lyons

"I'd take a wack saying that it's an hook to hold on to the firefighter in case he fa…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Mar 28, 2011 to Tools of the Trade

23 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Marvin Hawk

"alright thanks for the reply both of you it was very resourceful. Though I did ask a…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Mar 28, 2011 to Radiation Exposure from Japan Nuclear Power Plants... What are they monitoring for? What's next? Are you prepared? Do you know how to use radiological monitors?

52 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"First of all Thank you very much for the information laid down CBz, but i am confuse…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Mar 28, 2011 to Radiation Exposure from Japan Nuclear Power Plants... What are they monitoring for? What's next? Are you prepared? Do you know how to use radiological monitors?

52 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"We are missing logistics in this case I'm sorry but this is a bunch of rabbling of p…"

Alexander Korsunsky replied Mar 25, 2011 to Your view on young EMTs

79 May 15, 2011
Reply by Bradley Hough

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service