Tony Erickson's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"West????? killer tune"

Tony Erickson replied Jan 14, 2011 to What is the best song to use for a fire video?

81 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Russ

"How cool is that!!!!!!!........The shootings are way outta line and outta hand. I sa…"

Tony Erickson replied Jan 14, 2011 to WTC Flag To Be Displayed For Youngest Victim Of Arizona Shooting

2 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Tony Erickson

"My hats off to dispatch on this one"

Tony Erickson replied Dec 23, 2010 to Chicago Memorial Service Interrupted By Mayday Call During Fatal Building Collapse

7 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Walt Goebel

"Laffs so true I been with mine 21 years we'er not married but still together. Like I…"

Tony Erickson replied Apr 21, 2010 to Should Felons be allowed to be Firefighters?

280 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

"Sorry my texting isn't the greatest the bottons are to small but I try ..... and see…"

Tony Erickson replied Apr 21, 2010 to Should Felons be allowed to be Firefighters?

280 Dec 2, 2010

"Yes paul I did tell them... I would not lie....an yes in my eyes my luet did torch t…"

280 Dec 2, 2010

"heres alittle food for thought.....for all those guys getting down on us felons.. I'…"

280 Dec 2, 2010

"Not to mention i'm on two depts and yes they both know of what happened,I gave them…"

Tony Erickson replied Apr 19, 2010 to Should Felons be allowed to be Firefighters?

280 Dec 2, 2010

"wow this one threw me....what about Nam some of those came from behind bars risked t…"

Tony Erickson replied Apr 19, 2010 to Should Felons be allowed to be Firefighters?

280 Dec 2, 2010

"Well here is something i do know about!!!!!!!!!!.....I'm a vol. on two depts and wel…"

Tony Erickson replied Feb 1, 2010 to Disability or Ability? Is there a Place in the fire service for us?

4 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Brian Mackie

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service