Bob Callahan's Discussions (234)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"VES is something that is a very unfamiliar concept in this area. In fact, it's not e…"

Bob Callahan replied Apr 4, 2011 to Entering a Window for VES - Do You Bring the Can? Brotherhood Instructors

34 May 10, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"Step 1 Define your Departments Everyday Bread n' Butter skills. Train on them often…"

Bob Callahan replied Apr 3, 2011 to Looking For Some Training Ideas

32 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by James Burton (Jamie)

"As an educator. I disagree. Allowing the kids to put on the gear actually helps them…"

Bob Callahan replied Apr 1, 2011 to Allowing children to try on fire gear and helmets during PR details.

69 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Michael P. Cain

"Full-time gig -In the process of switching from MSA to Scott using a FireAct grant.…"

Bob Callahan replied Apr 1, 2011 to Who uses what brand of SCBA?

75 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Cory

"On my full-time gig our responding EMS crew is from the parish operated EMS service.…"

Bob Callahan replied Apr 1, 2011 to Ambulance crew as RIT

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"The original concept was the ability to carry a heavier line for vehicle and trash f…"

Bob Callahan replied Apr 1, 2011 to Do you have an attack line you pull besides a crosslay?

14 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Bill Anderson

"My current full-time gig (combo department) uses crosslays for our 1 3/4" and a pre-…"

Bob Callahan replied Apr 1, 2011 to Do you have an attack line you pull besides a crosslay?

14 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Bill Anderson

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service