Paul Spencer's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Chris, I think the video is very clean and shows very good technique. Clearly a pist…"

Paul Spencer replied Jun 7, 2011 to Pistol Grip Nozzles

95 Sep 5, 2013

"You and me both brother. One more for ya... That portable pump you have in the creek…"

Paul Spencer replied May 31, 2011 to Bad day on the engine - food for thought (and a chance to chime in...)

12 May 31, 2011
Reply by Paul Spencer

"That was a great fix for your problem. You must have a steamer valve at the pump pan…"

Paul Spencer replied May 30, 2011 to Bad day on the engine - food for thought (and a chance to chime in...)

12 May 31, 2011
Reply by Paul Spencer

"The problem is not that the primer is burned up... the problem is that you need wate…"

Paul Spencer replied May 29, 2011 to Bad day on the engine - food for thought (and a chance to chime in...)

12 May 31, 2011
Reply by Paul Spencer

"Wow, not to add smoke to the thunderstorm here but... Please remember our industry h…"

Paul Spencer replied May 18, 2011 to Fire Apparatus Wheel Chocks. What's your SOG?

57 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Shane Griffith

"Where is it located now?"

Paul Spencer replied May 16, 2011 to MAYDAY for 'RUBY' the Pink Heals WLF Pumper!!!

7 May 18, 2011
Reply by Lt. Robert J Buckley Ret CSE

"Answering as an emergency vehicle technician I can tell you that the number of wheel…"

Paul Spencer replied Apr 24, 2011 to Dual Rear Wheels or Single Rear Wheels on your Brush Truck?

35 May 27, 2011

"This is a quick and technical answer. Your 2006 engine is electronic, your pump pane…"

Paul Spencer replied Apr 5, 2011 to Pierce Pumper Throttle issues

6 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Bill Anderson

"If you email me the VIN number I will see what you have and maybe we can narrow it d…"

Paul Spencer replied Feb 8, 2011 to Spartan Big Easy Heater

6 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Paul Spencer

"The valves on the hoses running under the cab are open? Valve handle inline with the…"

Paul Spencer replied Feb 7, 2011 to Spartan Big Easy Heater

6 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Paul Spencer

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service