Fabulous Heather Days of Summer's Discussions (2,370)

Discussions Replied To (1584) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"their jobs is the least of their concerns... they need to be doing a dozen Hail Mary…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Dec 29, 2011 to Crew Under Fire for Unsafe Vehicle Driving

20 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by ashfire

"and yet another reason while firefighters die in the line of duty"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Dec 29, 2011 to Crew Under Fire for Unsafe Vehicle Driving

20 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by ashfire

"KNEW ABOUT DANGER - AND - DID NOT WARN   Perfect grounds to get sued...  so sad... t…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Dec 20, 2011 to CFA in cancer timebomb claim at training complex

10 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

"as a girl... the ole boy system sucks...   just sayin..."

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Dec 12, 2011 to good ole boy system

36 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Don Catenacci

"Crabbe are you running around being naughty again ;-)     ... you are being just pla…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Dec 12, 2011 to good ole boy system

36 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Don Catenacci

"R.I.P. both of you... my thoughts and prayers go out to your families and department…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Dec 10, 2011 to LODD In Massachusetts

6 Dec 10, 2011

"WOW - how sad...   Glad to see you post so much information on such an important mat…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Dec 10, 2011 to CFA in cancer timebomb claim at training complex

10 Dec 20, 2011

"I would think that there should be some bylaws about such matters.   It would seem t…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Dec 3, 2011 to Sould there be a time period for firefighter certifications?

18 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Jay Nicholson

""just because" he is a firefighter doesn't mean he did not do something stupid or da…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Nov 26, 2011 to Volunteer in Holts Summit, Missouri gets ticket during POV response. Police & fire differ on meaning of state law.

92 Nov 26, 2011

"Yup... and they are wrong... I bet in most courts in the land..."

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Nov 21, 2011 to Volunteer in Holts Summit, Missouri gets ticket during POV response. Police & fire differ on meaning of state law.

92 Nov 26, 2011

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service