Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Ben. Be serious man. How do you expect him to respond when you argue every point he…"

Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky replied Apr 5, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky

"Chief can you tell us more about the NT bags?"

Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky replied Apr 5, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"Bottle jacks are a good idea. However, I am certain that there are other places wher…"

Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky replied Apr 1, 2011 to Car Under Truck- What Would You Do?

42 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Marty D. Ross

"Crib and stabilize both vehicles, stage airbags under truck on box crib, while simul…"

Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky replied Apr 1, 2011 to Car Under Truck- What Would You Do?

42 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Marty D. Ross

"Actually...you're right...it think the smallest we used was 3". And I meant does NOT…"

Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky replied Mar 30, 2011 to Use the right RescueProtectionset to cover sharp edges

5 Mar 30, 2011

"Chief...take old 2.5 that does pass testing (or 1.75) and cut it into 10-12 in. leng…"

Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky replied Mar 8, 2011 to Use the right RescueProtectionset to cover sharp edges

5 Mar 30, 2011

"What tool do you refer to as a speed brace? I may know it by another name or just mi…"

Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky replied Mar 8, 2011 to Leave the "jaws" right where they are in that truck give me hand tools

20 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Marty D. Ross

"Someone already said this but I agreed with them so I will repeat their sentiments.…"

Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky replied Mar 8, 2011 to Leave the "jaws" right where they are in that truck give me hand tools

20 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Marty D. Ross

"We run with Res-Q-Jacks. They are beyond versatile. I would use them to support the…"

Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky replied Mar 8, 2011 to How You Stabilising This?

11 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by William Revis

"Great comment. Could not agree more..."

Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky replied Mar 1, 2011 to Leave the "jaws" right where they are in that truck give me hand tools

20 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Marty D. Ross

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service