Tools of the Pros: Equipment & Product Discussion (358)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Firefighter Undergarment, Burn Injury Survey

Florida State University study of firefighter burn and heat injury You are being invited to take part in a research study to collect infor…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Feb 3, 2018

Propane BLEVE Technical Brief Available

Our in-house engineers have prepared another complimentary technical brief for emergency responders, planners and trainers showing the stan…

Started by Bruce King

0 Oct 6, 2016

SCBA and glasses

Last night at our dept meeting i was just issued a SCBA mask.  While going over it and trying it on I ran into a bit of an issue.  Right no…

Started by Jason Van Order

11 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by lutan1

For those that have and use a radio strap...

I've been doing a lot of studying and thinking lately about the benefits of using a radio strap. I've read the report from Fairfax, VA and…

Started by Chance Westfall

15 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Chance Westfall

Fire gear accountability?

So, I just took over the position of Property Sergeant at my local FD. as it looks now, there is very minimal accountability for what we ha…

Started by Daniel Cooper

12 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by David Cain

Gut Belt tools

Ive always had a Gut belt, just want to know what everyone else puts on there belt tool wise, but not to heavy though.

Started by Bryan Chap

3 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

Tool Handle's

What have ya'll done to get a better grip on your tools? Tools such as your axes, halligans, sledgehammers, etc... Thanks for the input.

Started by Matt

16 Oct 10, 2015

Personal Bags For The Truck

How many of you carry a personal bag on the truck with extra stuff or personal specialty equipment?  What's in it? Not a turnout bag but sm…

Started by Matt

32 Oct 9, 2015

Suggestions for gear extractor/ dryer

Hi all, in process of building new fire station. Looking for suggestions on purchasing gear extractor and gear dryer. What does your dept u…

Started by Eric Norlin

1 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Robert Canady

Computer training.

Theres a ton of websites that have "training material, but which ones were made by firemen? Meaning, practical stuff you can remember in hi…

Started by Daniel

4 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Leland Lavender

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service