The Fire's Out - Non Duty Forums (1,036)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

The Adventures of Jake and Vinnie - Episode Announcements and Discussions,

The Adventures of Jake and Vinnie is coming back. This will be the place where you can get the link to the episodes and come back here to d…

Started by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

3 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Zachary Wolf

Greveing Firefighter

On October,24th,2014 my wife Jenny Compton was killed while on her way to work on her motorcyle when someone pulled out in front of her. To…

Started by Kyle Compton

1 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Timothy D. Stone Jr

nervously waiting

playing the nervously waiting game today scores come out for our LT test that was held this past weekend, 4 canadites and 2 positions. im n…

Started by Zachary Wolf

0 Nov 12, 2014

Fire Code versus the Bible

A very dear friend and State Fire Marshal Deputy once shared with me that he saw the Fire Code and the Bible were similar in at least one d…

Started by Fireyladd - Retired Chief Sharp

1 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Derek J Sinesi

Firefighter invents Smartphone App

Hello Brothers and Sisters, I invented a patent pending smartphone app that I think you will love!  It is not specific to the fire service…

Started by Ray

0 Jul 2, 2014

Firefighting in Fiction

As I look at the DVD copy of "Backdraft" I just bought this weekend I think about the movies and TV shows of recent about firefighters are…

Started by Kaitlin Reick

11 May 25, 2014
Reply by Russ

My Honor

It was my pleasure last night to hand out awards at our annual Madison County Volunteer Firemen's Association's Banquet. As my last act of…

Started by Derek J Sinesi

4 May 12, 2014

Fire Fighting First World Problems

I want to hear some of your first world problems like mine which is: That awkward feeling when your pants ride up your legs in your bunker…

Started by Kaitlin Reick

11 Apr 19, 2014

Facebook Shout Out

Hey guys and gals       Just found a pretty decent facebook page that is trying to get some likes from firefighters and emts. They have a p…

Started by Zachary Wolf

0 Apr 14, 2014

Calling "The Brotherhood" One of our brothers needs your help!

Hello Everyone! My name is Josh Ambrose I am from Upstate NY in a a area that is between Syracuse NY and Albany NY. I am from a community w…

Started by Josh Ambrose

0 Apr 9, 2014

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service