Rescue 360 - Extrication, S&R ... All Rescue (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Best SAR Boots?

My volunteer group for search and rescue is up and coming and we are still going through the BEST GEAR phase.  I would like to know what ty…

Started by Tim Edwards

3 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by John Trueman

Extrication Ram Question??

Can someone please tell me the name of the extrication ram that you have to use the spreaders to extend it and it ratchets its way up and t…

Started by T.J.

1 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by lutan1

Technical Rescue Support

Three people rescued from high water on 38th Street. Friday afternoon an expansive storm front swept over the metropolitan Washington, D.…

Started by Bill Carey

3 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Ben Waller

Charged Hoseline During Extrication?

I am wondering if having a charged hoseline during extrication is an NFPA requirement, or just a guideline?  I cant seem to locate a straig…

Started by Ty Rowan

4 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Bill Brierton

Extrication. Who Is In Charge of Patient Care?

Just wondering how many part-time, poc, and or volunteer departments struggle with this. Understanding in the fire service for years we hav…

Started by Lee Jones

88 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Bill Brierton

Difficult Rescues

Has anyone had a rescue/extrication that gave them a surprisingly difficult time lately  We had an MVC the night before Thanksgiving that g…

Started by Nathan Henderson

10 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Clay Reynolds

USAR Training facilities in Denmark

Below is a 6 minutes vid from the "capital" of emergency management in Denmark, the DEMA Training centre in Tinglev..   http://www.youtube.…

Started by Sune Schønnemann

2 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Sune Schønnemann

Ground Search And Rescue (GSAR)

I'm just looking  for an opinion on whether or not people think a Fire Dept. should be involved in Ground Search and Rescue?       With so…

Started by Michael P. Burke

14 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Michael P. Burke

CMC - Rope Rescue w. the MPD

Are there any departments that are doing training, or operations with the CMC MPD device... and what do you think of it? where does it fit…

Started by Joe Smith

3 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by SkydiverBC

Rescue Rope

Looking into getting new rescue rope for my vol. fire dept.  Looking for suggestions on brands, types (static or dynamic), lengths?  We don…

Started by Mark Honerbaum

27 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by lutan1

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service