Line of Duty: Our Fallen & Injured (272)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Thousands gather to remember fallen firefighters

below is a link of 2 brothers put to rest today http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110324/fallen-firefighters-service-110324

Started by Dennis Hiscock

1 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Norm Tindell

Last Alarm Funeral

this is another part of the Last Alarm Post i put in here at the mid week of last week of 2 fire fighters who lost their lives in a fire in…

0 Mar 21, 2011

Last Alarm...R.I.P.

Two firefighters die battling blaze NW of Kitchener Click here for story: http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110317/110317_fat

0 Mar 17, 2011

Winchester Firefighters Burned in Flashover

This is in my town. Thought I'd share it. Happened yesterday.   Two Winchester firefighters were transported to Southern Tennessee Medical…

Started by Jeremy Pickett

0 Mar 10, 2011

9/11 firefighter dies of cancer linked to toxic dust

New York (CNN) -- Firefighter Randy Wiebicke who, like so many New York City firefighters, toiled in and around ground zero in the months a…

Started by Wolfy Lang

2 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Ray J

9/11 firefighter dies of cancer linked to toxic dust

New York (CNN) -- Firefighter Randy Wiebicke who, like so many New York City firefighters, toiled in and around ground zero in the months a…

Started by Wolfy Lang

0 Mar 3, 2011

FF Funerals

Tomorrow I will be attending the funeral of Elizabeth Fire Department Acting Captain Gary Stephens. This will be my second (unfortunately I…

Started by Adam Box

37 Mar 1, 2011

Memorial words

In the small town of Livermore Falls Maine, our association is in the process of building a monument to honor all emergency responders, pas…

Started by James L. Leclerc

11 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by James L. Leclerc

USAF Fire and Emergency Services LODD

Airman First Class Derek Kozorosky was killed Friday Feb 11th in a vehicle mishap.  A1C Kozorosky was assigned to the 18th Air Wing at Kade…

Started by lang

1 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Doug

LODD in NSW (Australia)

A NSW Parks Officer and firefighter was killed by a treefall mopping up after a bushfire.  This is a very common cause of injury and death…

Started by Vic Silverfish

3 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Aussie_Wildfire

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service