Fireground Tactics & Firefighter Safety (557)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Downey, CA Garage Fire Video

Raw video of companies preparing to start initial attack Raw video below is of companies preparing to start the initial attack. How…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Jun 12, 2014

Dang Chief! That a long driveway!

When someone talks about the upper midwest most people think of rolling hills of corn. However, In my area there is nothing like that. Goog…

Started by Tony Holinka

4 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Tony Holinka

Safety Green T-shirts and MVA safety

I have a question regarding the bright lime green t-shirts called Safety Green and if they would be good for a MVA scene without wearing a…

Started by Kaitlin Reick

12 Apr 15, 2014

Tanker/Tender Shuttle

When setting up a water shuttle;How many fill sites do you use? How many drop tanks are you using? Do you sent them in front,rear or on the…

Started by Derek J Sinesi

5 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by John S-B

RIT/RIC and hoselines

So RIT?RIC and HOSE LINES   SITREP Recent reported structure fire in my first due, occupants report smoke and flames showing from hot wat…

Started by Zachary Wolf

76 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by John Crabbe

Initial Water Supply - First or Second Due?

From one of our Fire and EMS blogs, First Due Questions with an initial water supply discussion   “You are responding to a confirmed workin…

Started by FFN WebTeam

28 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Jeff Betz

ColdCut / Cutting Extinguisher

Is it something that is used by your fire department, and what is your experience with it.   We started using this system 7-8 years ago. in…

Started by Jesper Rossen

11 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Jesper Rossen

Air Quality Monitoring

I have read a lot of information from around the country in regards to departments beginning a program to monitor the air quality during in…

Started by Moose

13 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by John Crabbe

Nozzles

OK folks....I just completed a pump-ops class....and got drilled that smooth bores are the way to go....less nozzle reaction for the same o…

Started by Paul Montpetit

90 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by 55 TRUCK

"Get off the roof!" Stockton Fire Video Critique

STOCKTON, CA (News10) - Stockton Fire Chief Jeff Piechura wanted to see News10's video of a Friday fire for a couple of reasons. And he…

Started by FFN WebTeam

11 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by captnjak

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service