Fireground Tactics & Firefighter Safety (557)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Pre-Arrival Video, Size-Up

Video below is of a house fire in Canton, Michigan What would be your initial alarm assignment and staffing? As the first-arriving of…

Started by FFN WebTeam

3 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by William N. Hoehn

Special Equipment You Have Seen Used On The Fire Groud

Hello all, First time poster here.  I was asked by my fire department to establish a list of company's that are willing to come and help u…

Started by Colten Kinnison

0 Mar 8, 2016

Research and Development Topics

Research and Development are our theme for December.  What topics in those areas has your department been investigating?  Is the new resear…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Dec 1, 2015

Booster Lines, including High Pressure

Because of another topic I thought I would start a new topic on booster lines, including high pressure and the new ultra-high pressure ones…

Started by Don Catenacci

40 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by richard sees

Mixed Occupancy Scenario

A reported structure fire with a report of one person who jumped from a second floor window Here is your initial view as you approach th…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Oct 28, 2015

House Fire, Person Trapped - First Engine Scenario

This video size-up discussion comes from a scene in Paterson, NJ For the discussion try not to critique the actions in the video but inste…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Oct 9, 2015

Street Fight, Scene Safety

What would your crew do? Video below is of Los Angeles firefighters breaking up a fight, LOS ANGELES - Three men and a woman were involved…

Started by FFN WebTeam

1 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by John Crabbe

Afternoon House Fire Scenario

A Thursday afternoon house fire, 1325 hours. Multiple calls, reported by dispatchers, gives you the indication of a working fire. What i…

Started by FFN WebTeam

2 May 18, 2015
Reply by Brandi Manuppella

Incident Command Chart Tool

We developed a small applications for quickly creating an ICS command chart. We thought that other departments might find it useful so we d…

Started by Daniel Curran

0 Apr 4, 2015

First-Due Chief, Working Fire Scenario

Video and report of occupant possibly inside at this house fire   The video below is from a Newark, Ohio house fire on 28 February at…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Mar 4, 2015

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service