Firefighter Nation Kitchen - Meet and Greet (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Newbie!

Hi my name is Teena and I am  also new to FFN.I just thought I would drop in and introduce myself to everyone out there. I am 22 and I just…

Started by Teena Revlett

5 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Michael Meadows

A Firemen's mom

I started listing more and telling my family that I loved them more everyday because of a death in our department back in Septemeber and it…

Started by Jacob Shane Waters

1 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by John L. VanAuken

Im gonna be in LA

so here is my question , Im gonna be in LA for a stop over on the 22nd dec and am wanting too see if anyone knows a firefighter stationed a…

Started by Rod Irvine

0 Dec 20, 2010

Newbie in the house

Hello everyone. Don't know if this is the right place to put this or not but here goes. I'm new here but not new to firefighting. Likely mo…

Started by David Earl Gregory

6 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by David Earl Gregory

swap

Im travelling thru LA airport next month and was wondering if anyone knew if they had their own fire department there ? and if so how I cou…

Started by Rod Irvine

2 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Rod Irvine

how do you cook your turkey's at the station?

i know some of us are not lucky to have thanksgiving off. so how do you cook your turkeys or do you have something other then turkey for th…

Started by Kirk D. Baughman

6 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Kirk D. Baughman

We Remember Our Veterans...Thank You

My grandfather is 93 years old and is in a nursing home. He was a member of the Ironia Volunteer Fire Company in NJ.  Our world is crazy ri…

Started by Rich Mistkowski

0 Nov 11, 2010

Gas or Charcoal?

Now beeing im a grill junkie and love to cook outdoors, I personally dont like to use propane grills. You just dont get the flavors right i…

Started by Karr Quintero

49 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Karr Quintero

Does anyone have a favorite firehouse recipe they would like to Share?

What's your favorite firehouse recipe?  If you have one, would you like to share it with other firefighters?  I'll post my favorite one up…

Started by Matt Jackson

17 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Matt Jackson

sharing firehouse recipes

Anyone interested in sharing your firehouse recipes.  Please post your favorites up here.  I also have a firefighter sharing recipes site w…

Started by Matt Jackson

0 Sep 27, 2010

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service