Firefighter Nation Kitchen - Meet and Greet (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Starting FPS School next week for Work, any Advice or Pointers?

I just wanted to share something I am proud of with those of you that I respect very much.  I started working for NYS as a Fire Safety Rep.…

Started by Moose

8 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Moose

Old Newbie

My fire service history dates to 1969 at Engine 6 in New London, Connecticut where I bunked in as a volunteer for three years.  Before leav…

Started by Barry Greer

0 Jul 13, 2011

Hello :)

Hi everyone!I have been signed up for a while, but this is my first foray into the Forums. I have been in the fire service as a volunteer o…

Started by Jason Swint

6 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jason Swint

Hello!

Hey everybody!  I am not that new to FFN, but I am new to the fire service. I have a little less than 6 months before I will be eligible to…

Started by Rachel

6 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Rachel

Hello from WY

Hello FFN,   I'm new to the site and new to the fire service.  I've been with the Riverton (WY) Volunteer Fire Dept. for about 10 months no…

Started by Henri DeClercq

5 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Moose

Hello from Brasil (and other part of earth...)

Hi,After sending a few messages about structural firefighting, it can be nice to write a presentation.I'm French, but married with a Brasil…

Started by Pierre-Louis Lamballais

0 Apr 12, 2011

Hello

Some are probably wondering who this new guy is. So here is a short history. I never wanted to be in the fire/EMS field. My original choice…

Started by Michael A

7 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Michael A

anyone one have a really good fried chicken recipe???

I'm looking for a great...passed down through the generations...this is how my grandma made it, fried chicken recipe.  Anyone have one they…

Started by Matt Jackson

8 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

Kinda new here...

Hi all, been surfing the site for a while now, figured it was time I introduce myself. Name is Dave (as if my user name didn't specify this…

Started by David Lockner

15 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by David Lockner

Hey gang!

Thought it was a good time to make the introduction here.  The folks at Firefighternation and FireEMSBlogs.com has for some reason allowed…

Started by SideCharlie

1 Jan 25, 2011

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service