Fire & Rescue Training (368)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Out and About - Lessons on the Street

Time on the street can turn into not being surprised on the call Los Angeles Engine 41 squeezes past construction. (AP Photo/Nick Ut) G…

Started by FFN WebTeam

1 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Zachary Wolf

What Are a Company Officer’s Roles?

FDNY captain offers a brief quiz to see what you think they are   Captain Stephen Marsar in our officer development section gives you a br…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Sep 20, 2014

Rural water supply

I have taking on the task of setting up a fall training seminar. I've been asked to do one on rural water supply. Question. Who does semina…

Started by Derek J Sinesi

1 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Eugene P. Beard

Certification Recquirements

In Kentucky we have to gain 150 specific training hours to be a certified volunteer firefighter. To move up to career you must have 400 spe…

Started by Sam Little

3 Aug 4, 2014

Large Live Burn

Former school becomes training area for firefighters Firefighters gather to participate in the controlled burn of a nearly century-old el…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Jun 4, 2014

Earthquake drill (Luñol 2014)

Earthquake drill . Luñol 2014 , Valencia (Spain) with the colaboration of France,USA, Russia, Argelie and Netherlands (4-2014) Video of som…

Started by J Ruano

0 Apr 4, 2014

SCBA

I have been in my essentials class for a few months now.  We are starting to get into SCBA part of it and i've been in one multiple times. …

Started by Michael Harrington

2 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Norm Tindell

Has anyone used the fitdeck.com firefighter cards?

Looking to get a pack for in station workouts.

Started by Kris Mola

2 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Kris Mola

Fire Chief in New York state

At the risk of getting blasted... I'm looking for qualifications or requirements to be a volunteer fire chief in New York state. I know som…

Started by Steven

15 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by captnjak

Air Chisels: Do you have them and are you using them?

I came across this article and thought it made some really good points on how air chisels are being passed over and not utilized as an opti…

Started by Nathan Henderson

13 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by ashfire

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service