Fire, Rescue & EMS Careers (174)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Evaluating Firefighters

I am gathering information on methods municipalities and other organizations use to evaluate the performance of uniformed fire department e…

Started by Ryland Kendrick

0 Feb 14, 2013

Rookie seeking advice of veteran firefighters

Ok, I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place, I've never been on a forum before to ask a question so here I go.I'm a new firefig…

Started by Andrew T. Jones

9 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Anthony Summers

BLOG FOR FIREWOMEN...or men :)

Hi,     I just started a blog to help women, or anybody pursuing a career in the fire service. I did a lot of research and didnt come up w…

Started by mallory riss

0 Oct 11, 2012

Is There Any Need For Self Defense?

Actuly this is very important issue 'Self Defence'. Is any need to take it and what kind of training is needed for that

Started by alicia

35 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Katina L Phalen

Transfer.

Hi there.I am a wholetime firefighter in England.Can anyone tell me if its straight forward to transfer to america,canada or oz?,or if i wo…

Started by wayne frary

13 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Bob Callahan

What am I missing?

I figured up the other day that I have applied at 23 different departments in my area. I've tested for maybe 6 of them got onto one and am…

Started by Prentice "Marshall Berry

5 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Prentice "Marshall Berry

What to Do?!

Hello Everyone,   i hope someone can give me some kind of guidance. anyway im a damage control man second class in the navy and i have bee…

Started by Kimo Wiseman

4 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

Fitness

Hi, I've been told that the medicals for the fire academy I'm applying for are in August, 2.4km run and max efforts with situps and pushups…

Started by Hugh Brown

0 Jul 19, 2011

Separating

Well my time is up with the air force as a DOD firefighter time to move on and look else where for employment. I am pretty much open to any…

Started by Blake Drain

2 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Tyler Lyons

Study materials or practice sheets for exam to be accepted into paramedic course?

Hi, I'm actually posting on behalf of my boyfriend who is anxious about an upcoming test to be accepted into a paramedic program.  (He has…

Started by Cassidy Cummings

1 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service