EMS Central (179)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

I need some guidence.....

I am an EMT and firefighter I am looking to become an emergency medical dispatcher however I can not seem to find the correct information I…

Started by FirefighterAli

3 Jan 13, 2008
Reply by FirefighterAli

Test Video Embedding in Forum

Started by Firefighter Nation WebChief

3 Dec 31, 2007
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

the twelve days of christmas-ems style....

On the First day of Christmas, my Dispatcher gave to me... Grandma who fell and hurt her knee... On the Second Day of Christmas, my dispat…

Started by medic69

5 Dec 31, 2007

not in the job description,but we do it...

Dodging bullets is not part of the job description, but we do it. Being chased by an angry dog that does not understand that you are there…

Started by medic69

6 Dec 29, 2007
Reply by Nikki

hardest emotions to deal with.

im currently witting a final about emotions in ems, for my emergency medical services class. i know very little about it. im still in high…

Started by Kendra

13 Nov 21, 2007
Reply by CJ

Women EMT/Paramedics Only PLEASE!!!

Hey.....i was wondering if you could tell me how you deal with monthly emotions and other monthly things?? is it hard to deal with it being…

Started by Bobbie Jo

3 Nov 17, 2007
Reply by Christy

PEDI Slide Chart

We just purchased a new product called the PEDI Slide Chart and I was wondering if anyone has any input on these. We were told about them b…

Started by Randall Godfrey

1 Nov 14, 2007

San Diego County, California

I don't know if anyone knows anyone over there working to contain the fires that have destroyed thousands of acres in eastern San Diego Cou…

Started by Stacy L. Copelan

0 Oct 23, 2007

EMS FEILD TRAINING

HEY FOLKS, LOOKING TO MY FELLOW FIRE FIGHTERS, EMTS AND MEDICS FOR SOME HELP IN PLANING SOME TRAINING CLASSES FOR MY STATION. WE HAVE AVAIL…

Started by Ryan Kmieciak

5 Oct 22, 2007
Reply by Robert Owens

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service