I thought it would be interesting to see what events are planned for this weekend. I know of a few so here goes.

Saturday 10-4-08 - The Town of Waukesha Fire Dept is having their annual pancake breakfast. It runs from 7:00am to 11:30am.

Sunday 10-5-08 - The city of Jefferson Fire Dept is having their annual pancake breakfast. There will be scrambled eggs, pancakes, ham, hash browns, milk & coffee. I may have missed an item or two and if I did I apologize. It starts at 7:00 am and I forget the ending time. So go early and you will be fine. LOL. I was able to get a sneak peak at their new house for kids to squirt water at and I must say it is really cool. I plan to be there. So if you see a guy wearing a black t-shirt with 343 on it, say hi.

If you know of any events that are open to the public then please share them here. I will try to keep doing this as often as I hear about an event. Since I travel the state at different times of the year I may even find out stuff for departments way up nort. ;)

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

October 11 - Big Bend Vernon Fire Department 22nd annual pancake breakfast. Serving from 7:00am - 1:00pm.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service