Well since we have quite a few WV members here I thought I'd see where everyone is at. What county and what department is everyone with?

As for me. Mon County Cheat Lake VFD Co.14

Views: 251

Replies to This Discussion

Wayne County, Fort Gay VFD and work for Wayne EMS through Wayne VFD
HEY CHRIS,
I'M FROM MARION COUNTY BAXTER CO. 2. NEW ON THIS SITE SO STILL FINDING THINGS.
Cabell county Milton VFD
Hey there I am Depty Chief of Ripley Vol. Fire Dept. Here in Jackson county
Brooke County: Franklin Community VFD

I'm a SR. at WVU, I've seen you guys respond with Morgantown and Star City...BE SAFE OUT THERE~!!
Glen Dale Volunteer Fire Department
Glen Dale, West Virginia
Marshall County
www,stonechurchfire.com

Ohio County.
Marion co. Mannington Co. 9
HI, I just joined both this group and Firefighter Nation. I'm with Lawrenceville VFD in Hancock County. In fact, we're the northernmost fire station in the entire state!
hello brothers and sisters!

just got hooked on firefighter nation, im still a recruit at Canaan Valley VFD company 30 in tucker county, WV. ive got a few weeks left of EMT-B and my FF I is coming up in about a week so i look forward to tradin stories with all of ya! BE SAFE!
Welcome aboard, Joshua. You'll love section 1. EMT-B is one of the next classes on my list(if we can get one scheduled through the week up here-I work all weekend). If you're like me, you'll be totally hooked when you do your first interior attack, and you won't soon forget it(mine was a fire in the paint room of an auto body shop- all steel building in mid July; the foundation cracked when we hit the fire with a foam laden stream and the roof girders warped from the heat).
thanks bro! my department handles more MVC's than anything else, but we have the live burn trailer coming to the station later this summer. very excited about that. definitely looking forward to a real worker too. we ran only one call(MVC) in april! already had two this month though. oh well, trucks are nice and clean!

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service