Russ Marks's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"struts and a convential tow truck, a slidebed could also be used. the tow truck is a…"

Russ Marks replied Mar 4, 2012 to How You Stabilising This?

11 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by William Revis

"It was an older Hurst cutter, not sure of the model. I will have another chance in t…"

Russ Marks replied May 14, 2011 to Ability of current Rescue Tools to Cut, Shear and Bend High Strength Metal Alloys and Composite Materials

19 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Donna Stewart

"Easiest thing first, turn off the ignition, this will disable the high voltage side,…"

Russ Marks replied Apr 9, 2011 to Hybrid cars and trucks

28 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by John K. Johnson

"Had the chance to practice on a 2011 Honda, could not cut the A post, we spent 4 hou…"

Russ Marks replied Apr 9, 2011 to Ability of current Rescue Tools to Cut, Shear and Bend High Strength Metal Alloys and Composite Materials

19 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Donna Stewart

"And that is our biggest issue, secureing cars to practice on. We have one local junk…"

Russ Marks replied Mar 8, 2011 to Leave the "jaws" right where they are in that truck give me hand tools

20 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Marty D. Ross

"We are looking at getting a Milukee circular saw with a metal cuuting blade, I have…"

Russ Marks replied Mar 7, 2011 to Leave the "jaws" right where they are in that truck give me hand tools

20 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Marty D. Ross

"finding people I know"

Russ Marks replied Feb 6, 2011 to Have you ever had extrications where your thinking "OH S%#T"?

6 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by joseph verneer

"Tim our hurst speader and cutters were purchased in 1977 and still going strong, but…"

Russ Marks replied Feb 6, 2011 to recommendations on extrication tools

45 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Ben Waller

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service