Hi gang,

In my role as a filmmaker, I am seeking a veteran fire officer or instructor to serve as technical advisor for the documentary "Last One Standing," a film dealing with the volunteer fire service in America. The project is for cable broadcast, On Demand and DVD Distribution.

Responsibilities are to work with actors and firefighter extras to allow the production team to accurately depict a highly technical field of endeavor. Applicant must have a working knowledge of NFPA 1000, 1403 and 1500 codes. Retired and volunteer personnel are invited to apply as well career members.

Please forward your resume or CV to my firefighternation email. Information regarding the project can be found online at http://firevolunteers.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Views: 101

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Contact me at my email address, if you still have [other/ future]professional support needs, I'd be interested in talking with you further.
Hello

I am a retired fire captain acting battalion chief. I own a consulting agency called "Fire Management Consultant" we train and consult on all issues related to the fire service and emergency management. If you would like assistance with your project I can forward the request to my staff. For any further assistance you can call or go to my web site at www.firemanagementconsultant.com

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service