hi everyone just wanted to see what your favorite rescue tools are.

Views: 417

Replies to This Discussion

Have you heard of the "Channel Lock" 6 in 1 multi-tool?
i like amkus and hurst being the 2 fire departments i belong to has one of them
have o go with the hurts tools
Our dept was the first in the county to purchase a JAWS set back in the 80's and just up until 2 years ago. We were still using that same set(cutter, spreader, ram, and power unit). So anything "new" we touched or got to try was awesome. We had purchased a Holmatro 24V system cutter/spreader combo tool. Talk about an awesome piece of equipment. Have popped open many doors and hoods with just that tool, while the big tool is being set up. Purchased a new Holmatro set 2 years ago and it has been wonderful. Few things I like bout the new style Hurst, and few things I'd change on the "Orange" set, but all and all its been very good machines and done what we needed to have done when asked to perform. I honestly belive that is all anyone can ask of anything, to do what you need it to do when its needed.
TNT has the most unique ram of any hydraulic tool system.
Hurst Tool. Hurst Rams And Hurst O Cutters. If Can Have Those Then Give Me Hand Tools And A Sawz All And Air Tools. Then Turn Me Loose At The Scene.
give me the irons and let me go!

I'll take a set of IRONS please

my baby k 12 and soon our new hydraulics that are going to be at my company within the next two weeks cant wait

I like me a set of irons and some hurst tools

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2017   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service