With 1 month left are there any St. Patricks traditions your house recognizes, and if not whats the plans for the evening? Green beer anyone?

Views: 123

Replies to This Discussion

Hey,
Corned beef and cabbage, and of course Guinness.
I'll be starting the month long celebration of The Feast do St. Patrick this Saturday (3/1) I'll be baking the first loaf of the secret family Irish bread. From there things really heat up on the 5th when I'll be heading out to see the Wolfe Tones...yes the world famous Irish rebel band The Wolfe Tones are playing just 30 minutes from my house! On the 9th we'll be attending the parade in Worcester MA. On the 14th things really start to heat up when the red hot Celtic rock band Enter The Haggis comes to town! If you like The Dropkick Murphys then you've got to check out this kick ass bagpipe rock band! On the 16th it's off to Southie for the annual South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade. This is apparently the 2nd largest St. Patrick's Day Parade in the country! On the big day I'll be out on the town with the brothers. we normally start of at a local watering hole for a boiled dinner and then move on to another for a little Irish music. Then Finally on the 30th we'll be having our local parade in Holyoke MA. There will certainly be plenty of the dark stuff in between, and a good time will be had by all!
Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!!! Hope your corned beef and Cabbage was great, and the drinks flowed smooth for you today. Stay safe :)

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service