id have to say ovechkin

Views: 133

Replies to This Discussion

Stevie Y.
Steve Yzerman has always been, and will always be my favorite player. It was a very sad day day for me when he retired.
Current, Fleury. Retired, Barrasso.
Chris Chelios, I'm a die hard Pens fan, but I've always been a Blackhawks fan in the west. Back in the day when Steve Smith, Jeremy Roenik, Eddy Belfour, Steve Larmar and the Sutters were all on the Hawks, Chris Chelios was on the ice too, and was logging more ice time than any other player in the NHL.(averaging 47mins. per game) Most of the players he was team mates with then, have either left the ice for different avenues in the NHL, or are out all together. He never seems to get old! He's still out there at age 47 creating chaos for anyone who enters the zone with or without the puck. The #7 has been replaced with the #24 on his jersey, and he's logging his ice time with the Wings now, but I still like him, because you can always tell he loves the game! GAME ON, CHELIOS, GAME ON!!!!
Joey Mullen

Ron Francis

Mario Lemieux
One hockey player who loves the game and never seems to run out of gas.Was disappointed when he didn't play as much against my Pens.
Lemieux, he took time to talk to my son.
Mike Mondano
Still playing......Brodeur. Once he retires (hopefully later rather than soon), probably will be Sid the kid.
All time......Ray Bourque with Scott Stevens running a close second. I am a Devils fan and always have been, but I did want Colorado to beat them for the 2001 cup so Bourque could finally get his.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service