Here is a video for anyone who has ever questioned themselves, or had doubt about getting in shape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suTPns5cy_Q

Views: 862

Replies to This Discussion

amazing video and very inspirational
This video was freakin' awsome!
Way to go to that guy!
I was kinda worried about the one cat for a minute, he almost ended up with just 4 cats.
Awesome video man. Makes you feel kinda lazy, but makes you want to get up and do something about it. Don't give up until you reach your goal, That's the key.
WHAT A VIDEO, IT JUST GOES TO SHOW IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
That's right BABY!! NEVER QUIT, NEVER DIE!!! LOVE IT MAN LOVE IT!!
Great Vid helps you keep to you goals
It's like I tell my little girls, You never give up, and you can do anything. Very happy to see his results.
Hi there, I am a german FF/PM and would LOVE to see the video but frikkin sony doesn`t allow me to see it in germany because of music law restrictions. Anyone being able to send it attached to a mail to mausi112@aol.com? Would be way cool. Thx alot. Detlef MAUSI Maushake
great video hope some of our brothers and sisters take it to heart got to stay in some kind of good shape to help yourself or another member it seems the lodd cardiac deaths the age is getting younger...........be safe.......FIR/NA /TINE
I am greatly humbled by this man. I have started working out slowly...I just got energized and pushed forward. Never Retreat...Never Stop....Death before Dishonor. When I was in the service on ABGD, we followed those words. Take out the last phrase, and we can all push ourselves harder.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service