It's just around the corner.
With temperatures edging towards 50, I have been seeing some bikes out.
Here in the Midwest, you have to choose your riding time on both sides of the winter.
But, with the warm ups and rain forecasted for this week, all of the snow will disappear along with the reminder that we can't wait to get on the bike and feel that wind in our faces.
Have a safe riding season this year.
TCSS.
Art

Views: 120

Replies to This Discussion

With temps here in Georgia already hitting 70, there are plenty of bikes on the road, and less than a week until Daylight Savings Time kicks-in for most of us (I have to get used to that again, we didn't have DST in Korea), and things warm-up pretty quickly after the time shift.

Keep the shiny side up!

Greenman
We have been getting some good riding time so far this year.
A few of us are planning a trip in Sept. to Deals Gap for a run at the Dragon.
We have a group in this area that rides for the vets. So far we have had only a couple of week ends off this year.
chief i so agree with this year riding season upon us i just cant wait to get out there all the time,,we have taken some rides so far with the weather every now and then giving us a nice day here in nj we have stolen some days to ourselves...we went to basto lake...went down to cape may...little rides but after a very long winter here buried in snow it was so beautiful....heres to another riding season and everyone stay safe and send in pictures of your rides...ride on!
Attachments:
NW Florida, just pick a day that isn't raining and its great.
In Washington (state) we pick any day and go riding. If you wait for a day that it's not raining you could be waiting a very long time. Of course sunny days are the preferred days, but I'm not picky.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service