In the spirit of the season plus the boredom of a road trip yesterday, I thought I'd come up with a lil something for the Christmas time of year...Truckie style. But I'm gonna need your help sooooo here we go:

On the first day of Christmas, a Truckie gave to me: a spot on the back of the rig

Take it away gang!

Views: 536

Replies to This Discussion

On the second day of Christmas, a truckie gave to me: two k-tools and a spot on the back of the rig.
Hey dan lol think you have a hit on your hands might be jumping the gun here but for the 5th day has to be a truckie gave to me 5 lengths of 5 inch hose to repack
3 doors to force, 2 k-tools, and a spot on the back of the rig
On the 5th day of Christmas a truckie gave to me 5 sections of 5", 4 ground pads, 3 doors to force, 2 k-tools, and a spot on the back of the rig.
Ahhh, five inch. Something someone came up with to make setting our outriggers a little more difficult.
On the 6th day of Christmas a truckie gave to me 6 skylights smokin', 5 sections of 5", 4 ground pads, 3 doors to force, 2 k-tools, and a spot on the back of the rig.
7 engines waiting........ oh, how did I get in here? I shoudl have made a left turn at Albuquerque!
8 Windows Breaking, Sorry Chief I got a new hook and it has a mind of its own!!
9 brand new probies, 8 windows breaking, 7 engines waiting, 6 skylights smokin', 5 sections of 5", 4 ground packs, 3 doors to force, 2 k-tools, and a spot on the back of the rig
10 Rungs for climbing, 9 brand new probies, 8 windows breaking(oops), 7 engines waiting, 6 skylights smoking, 5 sections of 5"(is that what they call a hose?), 4 ground pads, 3 doors to force,2 k-tools, and a spot on the back of the rig.
11 saws a starting, 10 Rungs for climbing, 9 brand new probies, 8 windows breaking(oops), 7 engines waiting, 6 skylights smoking, 5 sections of 5"(is that what they call a hose?), 4 ground pads, 3 doors to force,2 k-tools, and a spot on the back of the rig.
You guys are awesome, I was just being an Engine guy with the seven engines waiting thing......and you put it in? You guys rock! (to be honest, I wish we HAD truckies where I am, ladders are too confusing and what's with STANDING on ahaligan?)Ok, I 'll stop now and go find some hose to roll.......

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service