Can anyone help a poor old soul learn to play the pipes, wife is from Scotland and would like to be able to play them, BUT, can't read music.

Live in the Buffalo area, another thing I do not and will not wear the Kilt, sorry, but thats where I draw the line.

Bob

Views: 180

Replies to This Discussion

Bob,
The British Shop in Buffalo offers pipe lessons. I can't remember the street they are on but it is over in the Kenmore area. When I find my info again I will post the exact address.
Tim
TKS, I use to go there to look around, I will give them a try.

BOB
Okay Bob , I know I will regret sending you this ,,But if you can learn and after I have passed on (So I don't have to listen to you "killing a cat",LOL)

FREE bagpipe lessons ,, you only get what you pay for...Hee hee ha ha

Taken from the WIVB-TV Channel 4 website community notices page then to calender of events Looks like the MacKenzie highlanders looking for players..

Riverside Presbyterian Church
84th and Lindbergh Ave
Niagara Falls, NY 14304 Related Site

Phone: (716) 297-4752

84th and Lindbergh Ave
Niagara Falls, NY 14304 Related Site
Phone: (716) 297-4752 Event Forecast
Map/Directions

Free Scottish Bagpipe and Drumming lessons available all who are willing to become band members. MacKenzie Highlanders' Pipes and Drums of Niagara Falls, NY Meet every Monday evening. 7:00pm
Tks, but I just want to learn the pipes not put on a Kilt, so thanks anyway, now if and when I do learn the pipes I am going to play by your house all day long, He he he
All I wanted to do was learn to play the pipes, can't read music
I have been to the British Shop, my wife's uncle was in McIver band,he played the pipes and I use to try, but I will one of these days, and when I do I will record them and add a link on here.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service