Chief Rob Schnepp, Captain Mike Gagliano, and Chief Jason Krusen will be presenting workshops in Brisbane (26-26 March and Dandenong (27-28 March).
This training program is sponsored by the Fire and Smoke Coalition INC. RAE Systems and Sasgar Fire and Rescue Australia’s agent for Rosenbauer International and the Dandenong Fire Brigade. This course will be taught by the some of the leading fire service experts on HCN and Smoke Toxicology. The following topics will be addressed:
Brisbane March 25, 2013 0800—1600: Dandenong March 27
• Fire Smoke: Perceptions, Myths and Misunderstandings
• Atmospheric Monitoring for HCN/CO—The Toxic Twins
• Implementing New Standards for Atmospheric Monitoring: The Process
• Air Management
• Pre-hospital HCN (Hydrogen Cyanide) Assessment and Antidotal Treatment
Brisbane March 26, 2013 0830 - 1100 and Dandenong March 28
• Burn / Smoke Practical focused on atmospheric monitoring
(Note: Full PPE & SCBA is required to participate.
• Sasgar Equipment and PPE demonstration
Registration & Contact in Briabane Local Contact
0407 737 859
Dandenong Local Contact
mobile/cell 0402 785 526
This event is free due to the generosity of the sponsors but registration is essential. Provide full name, department and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.