Just getting an idea of what guys are running for trucks out there. Also, what is your staffing, career or vol?

Hear is my Front line and spare trucks. Tower is staffed with 4, ride with 3 most of the time.

Full time career, with 22 on shift.

Views: 2274

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

This is our departments...Doesnt get used much... We are a volly dept.

2008 Crimson 103'
see now thats how every fire ground should look with the truck companies owning the front of the fire building and owning the fire scene. And this is not bashing on the water babies, just simply saying it because we are the ones that have direct control over the behavior of the fire.
Althought it's not yet in service, this will be Tower Ladder 5 in Church Hill, MD when it's completed. It should in service within then next month.
Attachments:

Our new Segrave TDA
Do you know how much your department paid for this? I'm wondering because my company just got the same configuration from ALF, and paid $900,000. Frerrera is made in New York and I suggested we try them and all I got was resistance. We were hoping to get a 100' T/L arialscope, like the4 FDNY uses.

Our new Rosenbaur 100' Mid-Mount.

This is are new 2010 KME Aerial Cat 121 first one KME built waiting for del. May 2010
75' Rosenbauer, 2009. Purchased largly by a Fire Act Grant. Fire Department of Westfield, Westfield New York
Attachments:
I work at 321 in Toronto, just started this year. We have a rescue and the Aerial, which I am assigned to. We rotate crews to switch apparatus every Monday shift. We are a fully paid department, the largest in Canada. This is a 1999 Spartan Smeal. Can seat 6, only staffed with 4 and often runs with 3.

Not my photos

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service