Just getting an idea of what guys are running for trucks out there. Also, what is your staffing, career or vol?

Hear is my Front line and spare trucks. Tower is staffed with 4, ride with 3 most of the time.

Full time career, with 22 on shift.

Views: 2274

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Its a 2000 American LaFrance Tiller. Seats 7 staffed with 4. Altho some stations have it staffed 7.
we run a 2007 seagrave 100' stick we staff with three

Our 1991 Pemfab/ LTI 106'

(This one is currently for sale as we are replacing it in January)

Our new ferrera 100ft tower
i do believe i was at the factory when this truck was first getting on the line looking good
dont know how good you can see it better pictures can be found on Bowersfire.com but it is a 2008 Ferrara intruder 2 on a HME chasis also have a 2008 Ferrara intruder 2 rescue pumper on a HME chasis both trucks were delivered in the early part of 2009.
Attachments:
We are an urban department that still manages to be volunteer, thanks to paid EMS. Our Truck is a 2001 KME Tower Ladder that we usually staff with a minimum of 4 firefighters.The truck seats 6, and I prefer to fill them all, especially for confirmed structures. This allows us to have an outside and inside team. We are pretty lucky in terms of manpower, so this is not usually an issue. The department also has 3 engine companies, one of which is a rescue engine. This is down from 5 engine companies in the past. We also have a water rescue unit that performs both surface and dive rescue services.
Attachments:
Very nice!
seagrave 100' ladder
Attachments:
My truck is a 100ft hme smeal quint and we are a volunteer company so staffing differs sometimes i will attach a photo next time im on here.

Kenilworth Fire Department NJ Ladder 3 She's a 110' rear mount tower ladder. 1997 Pierce Lancer cab Staffed with a min. of 4 guys and can seat up to 6 including comapny officer and driver.

Heres our 2004 Pierce 100' platform, not staffed we just run it when needed

TCSS

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service