I been a firefighter 25 years and an EMT for 2.5 years. How about you ?

Views: 1107

Replies to This Discussion

Firefighter since 1975.

EMT since 1977.

Paramedic since 1984.
Hi everyone,
I have been an EMT service for over 6 yrs now and only been a FF for a 1.5 yrs. Still got lots to learn and loving it. Just wish i did it soon in life. Stay Safe out there my brothers and sisters
I've been a Firefighter now for 17 years... I can't see myself not belonging to the fire service... There's nothing else like it....
FF/Chaplain for over 25 years.... I love every call and every chance to serve.
I have been in the Fire Service 29 years. Became an EMT in 82 and organized the departments EMS team in 1984. I served as Chief of the department for 14 years. I am currently Assistant Chief and a member of our Board of Directors.
Everyone have a Happy New Year and STAY SAFE!
FF for 16 and a FF/EMT for 7
Firefighter 23 years, Paramedic for 25 years. My son just completed Paramedic School and passed his National Registry Exam on the first try. He is only 18 years old, and would think he probably the youngest NREMT-P in the nation. I am extremely proud of him.
Firefighter for 21, EMT for six, Hazmat for seven. And always willing to answer the call.
24 years in the Fire Service 22 as an EMT been in hazmat for a solid 20 now. almost 20 years on the career side now.
I HAVE BEEN A FF FOR TWO YEARS AND A B FOR TWO MONTHS
In May it will be 32 years.
I have been an EMT for 30 years now. Started off with the volunteers on Long Island New York, Moved up to work in New York City EMS for 11 yrs. anfd then moved to Pa. to continue with the volunteers. I would not give up a minute of it though. Did not realy work on the Trucks, Just the ambulance's. Saw everything, from stabing shooting, people under subway trains and of course Plane crashes. Love it all. However I am about to get out do to injuries from work unfortunatly. Will miss it greatly. May the Lord bless and keep evryone safe and fre from harm and injuries.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service