Hello to all first and foremost please excuse my gramar but my problem is i am an engineer but i also have to act up in officer role i have a verry young dept meaning 18-21 average ages just looking for ways to help keep the guys intrested in training because we dont burn that often and we dont have alot of money or personel and pleease bear in mind im new to trying write training drills

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

look for a magazine called instor , it has props that you can build for low cost and it is a great way to keep your self on top if the training issues, also look around town and see what hazards you have so you can train on then. do preplans and hose testing it isn't fun but you ned to adress these issues as well. not know much on your dept. i can't really tell you a lot but you can leave me a message and i will try to help out if i can . good luck
thank you guys for your help Joe where can i find that magazine
josh, i just took training program manager in north palos and two of your people were in that class, try to hook up with them because we obtained alot of information for training.

One of the best Drills is the Denver Drill this typicaly done at a 2nd floor window . The Drill is great for get the wheels turning about RIT
Dave

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service