Anyone use software tools to manage 'non-profit' Fire Service Organizations?

Brothers and Sisters;

- Benevolent Associations,
- Emerald Societies,
- Pipes & Drums Bands...

... All of these agencies whom have 501 (c) 3 'non-profit' status require very specific membership, financial, and governance activities to maintain compliance with State and Federal regulatory provisions and the IRS.

Do any of you use software tools or computer applications to manage your organization's charter and by-laws; finances and fundraising; meeting agendas and minutes; membership and contacts; document and version control, etc...

I realize this topic just is not that sexy... but there must be an easy tool out there to help manage these requirements for us so we have more time to do the fun stuff!

Thanks in advance-

Woody in San Diego

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I am the CFO of my department and we are 501c3 compliant. For the finicail part quicken is great cause everything is broke down. I have 6 accounts i have to keep up with and it does an excellent job.
now for the rest firehouse software is great cause even if you are not rporting to the government with it it can do some amazing stuff.
An for all the rest simple old microsoft office works as long as you are properly filing it in specific files at any time a click of the mouse is all you need.
If you need to ask spcific questions dropp me a line on here I get on every day and will be glad to help.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service