My company uses Berryman Product's Green Stuff absorbent powder on accident scenes for spills. Does anyone know where this can be purchased? I just did an online search and came up empty-handed. Thanks in advance.

Views: 553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I searched in yahoo for "berryman products" the link below will take you to a list of where to buy their products! hope this is helpfull.
http://berrymanproducts.industrialhost.com/Default.aspx?tabid=116
Years ago we did some research on materials that could be used to absorb spills. We looked at cost and also checked with our State Department of Natural Resources to get their input on what to do with the absorbed material. We settled on crushed limestone chips. The cost was less than the commercial products that were available. Also, since limestone chips was an earthen material, there was no chemical reaction between the chips and the material being absorbed. We purchased them by the 50# bag from a quarry. We also purchased them through a local nursery at a little bit higher cost. We kept 2000# in storage and two full dry wall mud size buckets on the apparatus. In regards to your request, I went to www.berrymanproducts.com and found your green stuff.
That is definitely something to look into, thanks for the info. Unfortunately, the Berryman website shows distributers but none of the websites carry Green Stuff, much less on a large scale.
I would call them and ask. We use the stuff also. I am not a big fan of it at all. Goes all over the place and really sucks when it gets in your eyes. We have switched to a granule product that SunPro recommended. It is much more user friendly. I will try to remember to get the info next day I am at work.
Regarding your request for Green Stuff, I sell this to the Federal Government and can most likely fullfill any requirement you have.

Regards,

A. R. Tomerlin
972-423-3200
Thanks, I appreciate that. I get Green Stuff in my mouth every time I use it, no matter what. Yuck!!
Hey, thanks! I'll have one of my firefighters contact you!
If you have a local towing company that shows up for most MVA's talk to them, we have an agreement with one here in town. Basicly if we need floor dry they deliver (at their expense) a pallet of it, we put it down and they scoop it up and dispose of it properly. In return they are called for any MVA in town unless the owner of the vehicle requests someone else. he gets a tax write-off we don't have to pay for floor dry
Mr. Kriska,

I am stocking currently 1100 cases of 4/1 gallon bottles of this product, I will sell for $8.00 per case.

Please contact me at 469-247-7919 for more information.

Thanks
Andrew
No, I bought the product from the OEM, I am selling a case for about $15.00 less.
CT,

My name is Don Turner w/Egovit LLC. I never called you and discussed anything about the product! If someone called you and they represented themselves as myself, that most likely is who I think it is, Mr. Tewell. If you made uo this post, that is fraud!
Don't be afraid to look at other products- there are some fantastic changes in technology that means there is some amazing absorbs coming out on the market....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service