Have you ever met someone that just has a natural ability to adapt to the situation and knows exactly what has to be done. The person that when everyone else is busting the hump and struggling this one just strolls thru without breaking a sweat and performs like its just something routine.

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, seen this a bunch. You never know when its in the blood its REALLY in the blood. It pays to work smarter instead of working harder
Yes, my first Capt who is going to be retiring at the end of this year. He is cool as a cucumber all the time, a perfect gentleman and more knowledge than he could ever hope to pass down. I enjoyed working with him immensely, if I could have chosen my first Capt myself it would have been him (knowing what I know of him now). He's a real firefighter's firefighter.
What i see in people who exhibit these kinds of traits is destiny... It is to have a purpose, and to be in a state of clarity that allows the whole scene to simply unfold before your eyes. When you are clear in yourself, and lead a good life, selfless, and in service to others then I believe you begin to look at the world through different eyes, and everything just becomes a whole lot clearer...
some are born with it..... others work out, train and read lots of IFSTA books......
So true bro! LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service