All Discussions Tagged 'vehicle' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Laptops For Apparatus

Question...We have a laptop in our engine for mapping, and connected to dispatch via CAD...Current laptop is 3 years old, and is now DOA...…

Started by Ty Rowan

7 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Marc Hansen

Vehicle problems during an incident?

Sometimes, things go wrong, really wrong... Sometimes, weather and natural conditions are a factor... Sometimes, things just kind o…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

5 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Todd

Raise driving age?

Was reading the article about the MD teens in the car crash and noticed a topic that seems to arise everytime a catastrophe like this occur…

Started by Tim

19 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by joemac

Shutting Off vehicle involved in MVA

The other night we came across a situation where a car hit a pole and smashed the drivers side at the A pillar, the steering column was des…

Started by Bryon Stoll

38 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky

Should a fire department use unmarked fire vehicles verses identified vehicles?

Recent FFN discussion revealed that in some jurisdictions, some fire department vehicles are intentionally, and often times at great exp…

83 Aug 18, 2010

Battalion Chief's Command Vehicle

So the adventure continues for me in the Logistics Section for my department. An old Fire Captain, turned loose in the office. What a conce…

51 Jun 1, 2010

NFPA Electric-Drive Vehicle Emergency Response Training Information - Free!

Looking through the FFN Discussion Posts, I noted that nothing had been written to date regarding electric-drive vehicles and how we should…

4 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Justin Scott

How to Pre-Plan Hybrid Car Emergency Responses

Do you think we might have some issues with emergency response and hybrid vehicles? February 3, 2010: Toyota drivers in the UK and the US…

5 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Derek R.

Escape and Rescue from Submerged Vehicles

Two teenage volunteer firefighters who were reported missing after they didn't show up for a training drill for their small-town department…

Started by Gerald M. Dworkin

0 Feb 2, 2010

Firefighters struck by vehicle audio

I'm searching for an audio clipping of an accident that multiple firefighters were struck by a passing vehicle. The audio clipping contains…

Started by Beau Alford

0 Oct 12, 2009

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service