All Discussions Tagged 'service' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

The Highly Qualified Fireman*

You must be constantly evolving Your attitude defines who you are. (Unsplash, Thomas Park) By Hannah Elliott “Who you are speaks so lou…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Sep 22, 2020

Standing in the Gap

That defining moment will one day come for you Will you truly be able to answer the call or are you lying to yourself? (Pexels) By Ric Jo…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 May 21, 2020

Why Do I Volunteer as a Firefighter?

Why do you do what you do? DM Mixson, Jr. – Several people have asked me lately, Doug, why do you volunteer as a Firefighter? I sat down…

Started by FFN WebTeam

1 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Ted Mead

Best Fire Service News App

Downloaded and am currently using a new app to get fire service news straight to each of my mobile devices. Very handy to keep up on local…

Started by Karl Grath

0 Feb 7, 2017

Tablets in the fire service?

Just posting to see if anyone has began using Android Tablets in the fire service. There are several applications upcoming that serve as an…

Started by Jake Widgeon

0 Dec 22, 2011

Old Newbie

My fire service history dates to 1969 at Engine 6 in New London, Connecticut where I bunked in as a volunteer for three years.  Before leav…

Started by Barry Greer

0 Jul 13, 2011

Would You Do It Over Again

If you could go back 20, 15, 10 years would you still join the fire service if you knew then what you know now? Going through all of the he…

Started by FireCat

82 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Pararescue

Hogs To The Trough - What Say You?

We're getting some interesting comments on the subject: http://firehousezen.com/2011/02/08/more/ We'd love to hear your lucid thoughts.  No…

Started by Mick Mayers

24 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Mick Mayers

History of fire service

Hi guys im trying to right a 6 page paper of the history of the fire service.  Ive tried using google but its just shoveling me a bunch of…

Started by John-Paul Cody Mudd

4 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Nenad

I HATE The Hero Label....

I HATE the hero label.   I've never hidden that in these forums. It's wrong. It's misleading.     And then my worst nightmare came true thi…

Started by lutan1

37 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service