All Discussions Tagged 'rescue' (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

To Workout or Not? When and what type of workouts do you do on shift?

This is a major concern for the fire rescue athlete,.  On one hand we know we should be working out to stay and get fit for duty.  Yet , if…

Started by Aaron Zamzow

0 Jul 29, 2012

Electric Rescue Tools

I saw a video on YouTube of Chicago Fire cutting 2 people out of an overturned car.  I noticed they had some really neat electric rescue to…

Started by Brian Veach

20 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by larry jenkins

How Do You Define Firefighter Fit?

Most people, when asked this question, will normally think about how much weight they can lift or if the are overweight or not.  I argue th…

Started by Aaron Zamzow

9 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Aaron Zamzow

Milton Fire & Rescue needs help

MILTON FIRE & RESCUE P.O. BOX 256 11556 HWY 421 N MILTON, KY 40045 502-268-3016       Date: March 10th, 2012               On March 2nd…

Started by JASON LONG

0 Mar 10, 2012

Nice Rescue, But...

News of the rescue of two children from a Lake Station, Indiana house fire is making its way across the net thanks to raw video provided by…

Started by FFN WebTeam

15 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

Rescue Airbag and Wood Cribbing Questions - Your thoughts?

A recent event that occurred between the NYPD and FDNY revealed long standing issues regarding response and performing rescues. This is a u…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

30 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Andrew

New Fire Trading Site

Hey all. I created a new forum last night made specifically for firefighters and fire collectors. You can post items you want to sell, buy…

Started by Reigec

0 Sep 13, 2011

Fire Department Safety Nets... Did they go away and why?

We still see images like this...  And if we were faced with the above photo, beyond trying to physically catch the infant, what oth…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

37 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Kenneth Morris

Rescue trucks?

ok,  I'm looking into getting a new light rescue for our dept.  does anyone know of any websites to checkout?   I've tried a several si…

Started by James snapp

7 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Mark Klaene

Zen Zone on Firehouse Zen

I have recently added in a section that is more in tune with what Firehouse Zen is all about: the "Zen Zone". These posts are brief ideas t…

Started by Mick Mayers

2 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by ashfire

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service