All Discussions Tagged 'officer' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Excellent Leadership Class being held in Troy, Ohio

Brothers Helping Brothers, a fire service 501c3, is holding a fire leadership class called Nuggets from the Right Seat; Experience Driven A…

Started by Nick Magoteaux

0 Aug 7, 2015

Share your most amusing cop tale

I saw a story in Fire Rescue about an NYPD officer who had to be rescued by FDNY...that reminded me of some funny cop stories. From today's…

Started by Norm Tindell

9 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Paul Frenzel

Chief Officer Development Program

I've been tasked with developing a chief officer development program. Or a Battalion Chief 101 / Shift Commander 101 program. I'm unaware o…

Started by Micah Holmes

11 May 9, 2013
Reply by FETC

Press hard... Four copies or... How to not get nailed by OSHA...

Press hard, four copies...   You can easily go to the OSHA website to check for violations against fire and police agencies to see if there…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

16 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Michael Paschal

Learn as if you were to live forever: Live as if you were to die tomorrow

Back in January I posted an article on The CompanyOfficer.com entitled: Your Capabilities and Future Success. It was about the legendary…

Started by Christopher J. Naum, SFPE

4 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by FETC

What's Burning You?

What's burning you?    Who/what is making you mad?  How is it being handled?     I teach Conflict Resolution and Employee Counseling each y…

Started by Randy Keirn

29 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Reg Mathis

International Influence

Keeping an open mind toward other cultures and personalities lends toward self-improvement, avoiding group-think, and not thinking in "sil…

Started by Mick Mayers

0 Apr 29, 2010

The New Company Officer: 01.01.10 The First Day

For many, the New Year has brought forth a new set of challenges as some of you transition from the firefighter rank to that of a Company…

7 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Padre Pete

Rookie Academy Graduation Gift

It's been tradition for each year's graduating Cadet class to give the Chief of Training a memorial gift. Some previousgifts have included:…

Started by Jonathan

0 Aug 17, 2009

Ten Minutes in the Street: Fire on the Number Two Floor-Doubtful

First-Due in the Street Fire Showing, Street Side A It’s an early evening. There’s been some activity and buzz, but nothing notable. T…

19 Aug 13, 2009

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service