All Discussions Tagged 'health' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Chief, Would You Allow This?

Video highlights the ignorance of SCBA and carcinogens Video below is described as a vehicle fire where a fire chief is instructing a yo…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Jun 12, 2018

Behavioral Health Discussions

Podcasts from the NFFF encourage and support awareness of LSI 13 NFFF Launches Podcast Series on Behavioral Health The National Fallen Fi…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Aug 3, 2017

Firefighter Research; Help build the case for more federal/state funding!

Hi Everyone!! My name is Kayla Lindsay, I am a firefighter with Burgaw Fire Department in North Carolina and I am a doctoral candidate at t…

Started by Kayla Lindsay

0 Mar 7, 2016

2013 Michigan Battle Of The Badges - Police vs Fire Games

Fun and competitive occupational & sporting contests for First Responders, their families, and civilians which encourages healt…

Started by DFD4LYF

0 Jun 29, 2013

How Do You Define Firefighter Fit?

Most people, when asked this question, will normally think about how much weight they can lift or if the are overweight or not.  I argue th…

Started by Aaron Zamzow

9 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Aaron Zamzow

NVFC Obesity Study - Can it make a difference?

Often when the subject of firefighter fitness and wellness comes up a commonly repeated complaint is that requiring physical fitness and me…

Started by FFN WebTeam

14 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by ashfire

The Potential Cumulative Impact of Chronic Stress Among Firefighters

Greetings! I'm an Air Force fireman and Public Safety Management graduate from Indiana University. I completed the attached report this pas…

Started by Christopher Bauchle

0 Dec 27, 2011

Health Monitor Systems: Are They Used?

I was wondering if there are any Health Monitor Systems used by anyone that monitors heart rate, blood pressure, etc. I am doing a project…

Started by Miguel Browen

3 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

San Francisco Fire Investigator Celebrates New Heart with Stair Climb Event

JESSICA A. YORK Vallejo Times-Herald The 13 steps Anthony Robinson climbs to his San Francisco fire investigation bureau office once see…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Apr 18, 2011

Canadian Firefighter's Death Helps Raise Cancer Awareness

Waterloo Region Record When most of us think of the dangers firefighters face, we think of leaping flames or buildings that collapse fro…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Apr 5, 2011

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service