All Discussions Tagged 'equipment' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Special Equipment You Have Seen Used On The Fire Groud

Hello all, First time poster here.  I was asked by my fire department to establish a list of company's that are willing to come and help u…

Started by Colten Kinnison

0 Mar 8, 2016

Need to sell your lights and sirens?

Visit www.pagedout.com to post your lights and sirens for sale. What is even better is, it's FREE! While you are there read featured articl…

Started by Matthew Jones

0 Oct 29, 2015

RIT equip - DragOne

Does anyone have experience with the DragOne Rescue Board? http://youtu.be/ZvZ-3BJ7Axk Looking for pros/cons of actual use before deciding…

Started by Greg Ramsdell

1 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by John Crabbe

Crossfit at the Fire House

Shift WOD knows its hard to do Crossfit style workouts at the station because of equipment. We designed work outs doing the same type of wo…

Started by Shift WOD

0 May 20, 2013

In Need of Professional Feedback

Hi,   I'm an Industrial Design student working on a project concerning the tools and equipment used by first responder fire fighters. My go…

Started by Miguel Browen

7 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Miguel Browen

Man charged over robbery at CFA station in Pearcedale

POLICE have arrested and charged a man over the theft of equipment from a CFA crew earlier this week.   The theft was uncovered when t…

Started by lutan1

9 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Roy Walker

Helmets

So I'm in a bit of a conundrum.....I need your help. My department is having a helmet issue, and we need to try to get it fixed. We are cur…

Started by Jacob Fouts

4 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Sparky3317

Grants

Hello to all firefighters,           I am with a volunteer Fire station and we are having real troubles with funding. So we are trying to w…

Started by Shaun

2 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Shaun

Hazmat Chemical Identification

For all of the Hazmat folks out there, Do you have any equipment or prefered method for determining an unknown product?  The team I am atta…

Started by Marc C

30 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Marc C

New Firefighting Helmet Concepts - looking for some feedback.

Hey all, I'm a current Industrial Design student at the University of Cincinnati. My current project is to design improved head protection…

Started by Blake Van Dussen

1 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Timothy Bullard

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service