All Discussions Tagged 'death' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Tragedy Strikes Bryan, Texas, Fire Department

My heart was broken again today as I read the story here on FFN about the line of duty death and injuries that occurred Friday night in Bry…

Started by Norm Tindell

8 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Norm Tindell

"Thoughts and Prayers" are Hollow Without Conviction. Are You Ready to Commit?

Our thoughts and prayers are with the family, co-workers, and friends of  Rocky Mount, Virginia Fire Chief Posey Dillon, who died yesterday…

Started by FireDaily.com

12 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Doug

Silo explosion kills NY assistant chief

FireRescue1 is reporting:   HOUNSFIELD, N.Y. — A fire in an animal-feed silo triggered an explosion that killed a firefighter at a farm in…

Started by lutan1

0 Apr 13, 2010

Victim allegedly ignored by FDNY EMTs died of asthma attack

FireRescue1 is covering an interesting story about the alleged actions/or lack of, of 2x EMT's who ignored please for assistance becuase th…

Started by lutan1

0 Jan 12, 2010

Taking Chance- The Movie

Wow! I just watched the new film from HBO, titled, "Taking Chance". If you're not familair with it, it's based on real-life events.…

Started by lutan1

5 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by lutan1

Wildfires- Are The Various Levels of Government to Blame For the Destruction?

Unless you've been locked away in the Big Brother house for a few weeks (Times have changed, I think it used to say something like, "maroon…

Started by lutan1

11 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by lutan1

Fire fury as man charged (Australian Bushfires)

AN accused arsonist charged over a bushfire that killed 21 people was last night isolated behind bars under the tight security. Fears for…

Started by lutan1

2 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Tony P

Victoria (Australia) LODD Statistics

Thought this link might be of interest to some http://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/about/history/honor_roll.htm It is a new part of the CFA's websit…

Started by lutan1

12 Jan 14, 2009

Pa. firefighter finds son dead at accident scene

Arriving at 788-C Strasburg Road after the 8 a.m. accident, the chief and Assistant Fire Chief Wayne Anderson tried to help a boy who had b…

Started by lutan1

11 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by lutan1

What REALLY Motivates you? My concern is....

It's with interest that I read many member profiles on this website and it fascinates me to see where people are from, I love looking at th…

Started by lutan1

38 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by Melanie11782

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service