All Discussions Tagged 'Training' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Training Officers: Would You Use This Service?

Training officers, I've got a idea that could help you with your trainings. I'm considering starting a webpage for fire training officers.…

Started by Brennan

6 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Francis Yapog

Air bag location.

Hello fellow firefighters, I am training officer at norton fire. We preparing a pre-incident extrication on the vehicles listed below, I wa…

Started by Kent Calhoun

1 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by John Crabbe

Firefighter 1&2 vs. AAS degree?

I'd like to hear thoughts on FF 1&2 certs vs a fire science degree. Let's say its your job to hire a new firefighter. You have to equal…

Started by Chris Haefner

4 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by John Crabbe

Can Fire Training in New Jersey Carry Over Into New York?

Hi guys, I'm trying to join a fire department just outside of Albany NY for when I'm up here for college, however I received all of my cert…

Started by Tucker Martin

4 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Bob Callahan

RIT Training

How often does your department do RIT training?  Do you know everything that is in your RIT bag?  Does your crew? Do you check everything i…

Started by Brian Reeves

1 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Kaitlin Reick

Pirate Tales. Brooklyn Fire Highlights Basics

On behalf of International Speak Like A Pirate Day, an account of the the Jolly Rogers of Rogers Avenue. Consider the items in bold; how do…

Started by Bill Carey

0 Sep 19, 2012

Santa Barbara County Fire Department Spectacular Rescue Involving Big Rig vs. BMW

Spectacular Rescue Involving Big Rig vs. BMW Santa Barbara County Fire Department responded to a vehicle accident involving a semi-truck,…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

5 May 10, 2012
Reply by Patti Walz

Searching Off of the Line

Check out our new blog. Here is our latest post. Searching Off of the Line Posted on June 5, 2011 by Jason Share With today’s fire s…

Started by Jason Hoevelmann

10 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Pararescue

All You Heavy Rescue Crews, Please read and help if you can

Hey I was asked to come up with a new training manual for our rescue squad. The manual is to get people cleared to ride our squad as "Rescu…

Started by Andrew Lam

23 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by WestPhilly

VES training session advice

Hey guys, a few months ago I performed a VES on a house in the city with supposedly someone inside but we learned later that they had gotte…

Started by Bradley Webb

6 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Ben Waller

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service