All Discussions Tagged 'New' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Low Involvement

I am a new Chief of a volunteer rescue squad in SC. We have 16 members on roster, with about half of them being semi-active.  When I first…

Started by V Aaron Smith

7 May 25, 2014

Company Patches

Are there any members who are assigned to stations which are located near or work closely with universities or colleges who have incorporat…

Started by W.G. Garcia

0 Mar 24, 2014

Can Fire Training in New Jersey Carry Over Into New York?

Hi guys, I'm trying to join a fire department just outside of Albany NY for when I'm up here for college, however I received all of my cert…

Started by Tucker Martin

4 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Bob Callahan

PROBIES! what was your first year like?

To all the PROBIES what was your first year like? What did you learn? What can u pass on to the next PROBIES... 

Started by Lark Kent

6 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Jeff Teeters

Elizabeth, NJ 8 Alarm Fire: 72 Hours of a burning building

On the afternoon of Wednesday, December 21st, the Elizabeth Fire dept was dispatched to a car fire in the basement of 698 Newark Ave, home…

Started by Kevin Teel

0 Dec 26, 2011

New Zealand Fire patches available

I am new to collecting patches and am keen to get started ......... just not sure where to start.  Any advise or suggestions welcome. I hav…

Started by Brandon Guttery

2 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by David Hatherly

DFSID Number

I recently received in the mail a blue letter from the Division of Fire Safety of NJ with an ID number. On the card it says State of New Je…

Started by Tucker Martin

0 Oct 19, 2011

Old Newbie

My fire service history dates to 1969 at Engine 6 in New London, Connecticut where I bunked in as a volunteer for three years.  Before leav…

Started by Barry Greer

0 Jul 13, 2011

NJ Police Officer Loses Home and family dog

On Friday, March 25, around noon, the Saddle Brook Fire Volunteer Fire Dept in Bergen County, New Jersey, was dispatched to 305 Adriana St…

Started by Kevin Teel

0 Mar 26, 2011

New Yorkers Gather For 100th Anniversary Of Triangle Shirtwaist Fire

NEW YORK - New Yorkers are marking the 100th anniversary of the deadly Triangle Shirtwaist fire with a ceremony at the site where 146 garme…

Started by FFN WebTeam

1 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Capt./Chaplain Mike Petrosky

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service