All Discussions Tagged 'Department' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Fire Department Drama & Recruit?!.

I'm not really sure where I should stir up this conversation so I decided to do it here.  Our Department has been struggling since about Ma…

Started by Wyatt Westhoff

18 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Ted Mead

Anyone know about the University Fire Department?

Hi, I'm currently a part of the local Explorer Post in my town. Long story sort, the bug has bitten me, so to say, and I'm looking into the…

Started by Mason Carter

10 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Mason Carter

CPAT testing

I am trying to find a place to do a CAPT. I have noticed departments are commonly accepting a card proving that you passed the test. I real…

Started by Chris Haefner

6 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Wade Seely

Higher Education

Hello,I was wondering what your thoughts were about college degrees and getting hired onto a fire deptarment. I currently have an AAS in fi…

Started by Chris Haefner

7 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Chris Haefner

Smith County, TX ESD#2 Hearing 8/11/2010

Meeting 8-11-2010, 6pm @ the Energy Center 719 West Front Street In Tyler, we need your support for the Smith County Emergency Services Dis…

Started by Jeremy

0 Aug 10, 2010

Wingnut of the Week: Homeowner Says Firefighter’s Gear Set Off Explosion That Severely Burned Them

Today, I’m editing the most recent program from Firefighter NetCast which aired live Tuesday night, July 6, 2010. It was the Happy Hour wit…

Started by FireDaily.com

14 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Lee Huff

Switching Departments. Any Advice?

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is safe and healthy. I switched departments today. I start as of saturday (10/14/09). I love my current depar…

Started by Marc

7 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Michael J Burke

How many departments do you run with...and why?

How many departments are you a member of...and why? I am personally a member of 3 different fire companies, and one EMS company. I like to…

Started by T.J. Howe

9 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Michael Vito

Buffalo N.Y. Fire Department - 24 on 24 off ????????????????

24 hours on 24 hours off – Buffalo N.Y. Fire Department ???????? I don’t understand the logic but , I guess the B.F.D Admin/Union think t…

Started by Rick

1 Nov 2, 2008

Could Ambulance rescue the Buffalo Fire Department ?

Below is a partial copy of a article in the Buffalo News(Buffalo New York) -Buffalo New York Fire Department has a chance to create a reven…

Started by Rick

14 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by T.J.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service