All Discussions Tagged '911' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Gift to all 11,000 FDNY Members

Help the 9/11 Patch Project give this gift to all 11,000 FDNY uniformed firefighters. Thanks for whatever you are willing to contribute! ht…

Started by Brett Hill

0 Dec 3, 2013

Inflamatory Comments about 9-11/Firefighters

Tusayan Town Council makes inflammatory remarks about firefighters and the 9/11 attacks. Tusayan, AZ is a small community located outsid…

Started by TFD Supporter

4 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by TFD Supporter

How Does Your Dispatch System Work?

Just curious to know how the different agencies from around the world are despatched.   For us, we have alphanumeric pagers-       With th…

Started by lutan1

24 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Sandro Kwestro

9/11/2011

I would like to know if Tom is going to organize a trip this year toPA, and the Pentagon As Well As Ground zero I would be very Interested…

Started by AndrewMonell

0 Mar 15, 2011

America Remembers September 11, 2001 slide show with music available

If anyone wants a nice slide show (with bagpipe music to the tune of “Amazing Grace”) for a 9/11 ceremony or to introduce law enforcement…

Started by James Simmerman

0 Sep 2, 2010

Smith County, TX ESD#2 Hearing 8/11/2010

Meeting 8-11-2010, 6pm @ the Energy Center 719 West Front Street In Tyler, we need your support for the Smith County Emergency Services Dis…

Started by Jeremy

0 Aug 10, 2010

Chemical Suicide - First Responder Safety Training available

I have attached a PowerPoint presentation on the topic of Chemical Suicides - First Responder Safety. This is a good safety-awareness progr…

Started by James Simmerman

1 Apr 30, 2010

Clear Text or Radio Codes? Are you NIMS Compliant?

Does your department use clear text or radio codes to communicate? By clear text, I mean no use of codes, instead, stating Engine 54 on…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

54 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Michael Meadows

Anyone working as 911 operator, dispatcher or anything like that?

Anyone on FFN who is/has been working as 911 operator, dispatcher or anything like that? What's the funniest/craziest/so on call you've rec…

Started by Sune Schønnemann

5 Feb 7, 2010

What do FIRE-EMS-POLICE-MILITARY all have in common?

We all wear our hearts on our sleeves and we are all willing to do what it takes to get the job done when it comes to saving a life, prote…

Started by Brett Hill

6 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Brett Hill

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service