All Discussions Tagged '9/11' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Major League Baseball Remembers 9/11 Across the Country

Police officers unfurl an American flag to mark the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks during a ceremony before a baseball game ag…

Started by FFN WebTeam

0 Sep 12, 2018

Where were you?

Sitting here on the cusp of the 15th anniversary of 9/11 I can't help but think about where I was on that day. I was in the 4th grade and m…

Started by Dylan Goldsmith

1 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Fireyladd - Retired Chief Sharp

9/11

Can anyone tell me what Fire Departments (apart from the NYFD) responded to the Terrorist attacks? I would like to know what volunteers wen…

Started by Thomas Huntington

12 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by capcityff

9/11 Patch Project Store Closes 12/31/12

This is a message to let know everyone know the 9/11 Patches, Decals and other items from the 9/11 Patch Project will no longer be availabl…

Started by Brett Hill

0 Dec 28, 2012

WANTED: American Heritage 9/11 tribute helmet.

Hello Firefighter nation! Looks to be an amazing site with lots of useful information.  I am looking for anybody that may have a Lion Ameri…

Started by Chris Francis

3 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Marty Hrinko

Your Stories of 9/11 and Its Impact

It's hard to believe it's been 10 years since 9/11.   How has 9/11 impacted your life -- both personal and in public safety?   Were you on…

Started by Firefighter Nation WebChief

27 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Sgt. Matthew H Tartaglia

10 Yr 9/11 Manhattan to Manhattan Tour

Since 01-25-11, the 9-11Patch Project-Fire Careers Bus has been touring the nation and has visited over 100 fire departments, community eve…

Started by Brett Hill

1 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Brett Hill

Most Aussies sick of the Afghanistan cost, saying we are fighting a losing battle

ALMOST 10 years after September 11, most Australians think the war on terror is endless and will not be worth the cost. A survey by the US…

Started by lutan1

5 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Andrew

9/11 Families Upset Over Plan to Place Unidentified Remains in Below Grade Vault

FRANK ELTMAN Associated Press NEW YORK — Some relatives of victims who died a decade ago at the World Trade Center decried a plan Sunday t…

Started by FFN WebTeam

1 Apr 4, 2011

FDNY Firefighter Blows Whistle On Photoshopped WTC Ad

REUVEN FENTON and JENNIFER FERMINO The New York Post An ad for a controversial law firm specializing in 9/11 lawsuits shows a somber, so…

Started by FFN WebTeam

19 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service